You Inc, Entrepreneur, Homepreneur, Globalpreneur & Infopreneur
Title: Sacred Gold
Genre: Action, RPG
Ascaron Entertainment ltd.
Release Date: 14 Aug, 2006
I discovered this game back in 00s, as a "Diablo but with better graphics", however I fell in love with it for Sacred itself.
It is a bit grindy, but I guess I'm addicted. During all these years I'm still returning. I managed to install it to my windows10 and still pretty much enjoy the game.. Great open world RPG with a really nice graphics style and decent gameplay. There's hours and hours of content here. Just make sure to go into the config exec in the game files and tick all the boxes so the game doesn't crash on startup.. This game is just as much fun to play as it was when it came out back in the mid 2000s.
For me it works fine on Windows 10 and I've never had any problem while running the game, although others have encountered dificulties on this OS.
It's definitely worth a try.. I miss playing Sacred, but this version crashes my PC so hard I need to restore a backup.
Inexcusable. Until\/unless the serious issues running this game on current Windows can be addressed, I must advise you avoid this classic.. It runs on windows 10, go into config in the local files and check off 32 bit color depth and video compatibility mode!
. Caveat before I start: There may be difficulty getting the game to play on Windows 10. I'll give instructions for what fixed it for me at the end of this review.
This is one of my favorite older games.
1) Movement is mouse-driven. (I personally hate aswd.)
2) Eight classes to play.
3) Each class has a different starting point and slightly different story line.
4) Each class is unique from the others with very different skills.
5) Very large, open-world with many dungeons as well.
6) Variety of new monsters with different mechanics in each area of the map.
7) Very few travel restrictions to different areas. Be prepared to die if you are not leveled. :)
8) Lots and lots of amusing dialogue and quips from interactive villagers\/graves\/monsters.
9) Lots of things to explore.
10) Hidden caches everywhere.
11) Great graphic detailing that adds a lot of interest.
12) Many side quests, side stories, hidden quests to find if you want to hunt for them.
13) Rich in lore if you like reading.
14) Wait 'til you find the DRAGONS!
15) Many hours of playtime.
16) Failed side-quests are not game-breakers because there are so many. Some will change the story slightly depending on how you answer. Do extra saves before you agree to iffy ones and then you can just reload an old save if you don't like the outcome of the quest.
1) Easy to make your character a god once your figure out one particular secret.
2) Just a few of the dungeons are quite monochromatic, which, to me, is boring.
3) The generous inventory can fill up quickly at higher levels.
4) You must manually save on a frequent basis so you don't lose your progress. The game will not save for you.
5) On older machines the game may load slowly.
I have never had trouble starting the game before until I changed to a Windows 10 computer. Here is how I fixed it:
Go to your Steam Library and right-click on the game. Click on the following:
Browse Local Files
Find the file "Config.exe". Right click on it and choose run. A pop-up window for Sacred Gold will appear. Click on "32 bit color depth". DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE. Just click on OK and exit any other pop-up windows to return to your Steam Library. Now you will, hopefully, be able to run the game.
Extra Tip: If you ever ask Steam to verify the files for this game, it will un-check the "32 bit color depth" box and you will have to redo the above steps before loading the game again.. I took a chance on this game for two bucks it never loaded on my PC even after a reinstall. Maybe a buyer be warning should be in its description. This is not the first time an inexpensive game has done this from Steam I'm just getting sick of shrugging it off . If a game doesn't run it should be taken down.
Queen At Arms Download] [Torrent]
Original soundtrack of Koi Musubi Ativador download
TheNightfall - Soundtrack steam keygen free download
TenMinions full crack [cheat]
Music - Hearts of Iron IV: Sabaton Soundtrack Ativador download [Li...
DFF NT: Golden Sword Omnirod Kiku-ichimonji, O. Knight's 4th Weap. ...
Zombie Solitaire 2 Chapter 2 full crack
Fallen Earth - Survivalist Package Torrent Download [Patch]
Egg Time [cheat]
Combat Tested [Torrent]