Digital Diamond Baseball V8 Download For Pc [Xforce Keygen]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Digital Diamond Baseball is a computerized baseball simulator that allows gamers to play individual games, series, or entire seasons, using players from any baseball season in history. Never pay for a new season again! With one low price, gamers create their own player libraries, or download them from the large collection of free player libraries.
Digital Diamond Baseball's primary goal is to provide an extremely accurate, flexible, and transparent game engine that produces realistic simulations across the full range of seasons. The game is packed with features such as real-life transactions, as-played lineups, sophisticated manager profiles, fictional players, career projections, tournaments, and the ability to customize ball park images, player photos, play-by-play calls, and sound. b4d347fde0
Title: Digital Diamond Baseball V8
Genre: Indie, Sports, Strategy
Cass Consulting Inc
Release Date: 15 Apr, 2019
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1366x768
- Storage: 1 GB available space
digital diamond baseball v8
Would definitely recommend. Good text-based simulation. Regular upgrades - game is progressing nicely and is getting to be one of the better computer baseball games out there. Has a HUGE play-by-play file which is totally editable if you want to change any of it. Also, there are tons of seasons available at the ridiculously low price of "FREE"! Or, if you want, you can create your own season. One thing that does need to be added is more statistical detail - e.g. games played in the field by position, pinch hit appearances. I expect that will all be there at some point. Game itself is also very reasonably priced.. Would definitely recommend. Good text-based simulation. Regular upgrades - game is progressing nicely and is getting to be one of the better computer baseball games out there. Has a HUGE play-by-play file which is totally editable if you want to change any of it. Also, there are tons of seasons available at the ridiculously low price of "FREE"! Or, if you want, you can create your own season. One thing that does need to be added is more statistical detail - e.g. games played in the field by position, pinch hit appearances. I expect that will all be there at some point. Game itself is also very reasonably priced.
I just wanted to share a really fun project created by one of our customers. The project is called the Manager's FaceOff. The challenge started on May 7th and consists of a battle between eight managers against one another, with each using only players who actually played for them.
A fun and interactive website has been created to record the progress of the challenge. The league website can be found here:
http://mfodailynews.slatsmurphy.com/. Maintenance Update 8.0.4:
We just released maintenance update (8.0.4). Here is a list of what is included in this release:
- Boxscore window now resizes based on screen resolution. This allows for a larger window for folks with higher resolution.
- Play by play bug fixes.
- Fixed bug where simulated losses for the current pitcher were incorrect on the matchup pane.
- Changed standings display so team name is displayed the same wherever the standings are shown.
- Fixed a bug where resuming a game in progress resulted in the main status bar not getting hidden when the game starts.
- Changed the default size of the list of available players in the bench/bullpen window to 10.
- Fixed spelling error on the play ball screen ("Optons").
- Fixed an error that sometimes takes place when changing the order of columns in a report.
- Lots of work on trying to improve performance during a game. Especially when watching CM vs. CM games. Speed should now be a bit faster, and it should no longer slow down as the game progresses.
- Fixed a crash that took place around the 8th inning for libraries that had never had the team profiles manually set, or set to the default profile. As a reminder, when creating new libraries you should reset all profiles to default.
As always, thanks to the user community for reporting bugs and providing valuable feedback. We still have a long list of feedback that we plan on implementing over the upcoming weeks.. Maintenance Update 8.0.5
We just released maintenance update (8.0.5). Here is a list of what is included in this release:
- Increased the size of the player images on the matchup pane.
- During a game, simulated stats now appear on the matchup page right next to the real-life stats (for batters and pitchers). This is done with the same formatting used on the player popup and the lineup pane (blue for real-life and green for simulated). This makes it much easier to compare a player's real-life stats to the replay stats.
- The "simulated stats pane" has been removed from the matchup pane. It is no longer needed because the matchup pane now always displays simulated stats.
- The configuration of the matchup pane is now saved automatically per library so users do not have to reconfigure it at the beginning of each game.
- Minor changes to the PBP speed so that sound will work on all levels except for "Very Fast"
- Fixed a bug that caused the dice popover to remain visible after a play.
- Fixed a few PBP typos.
As always, thanks to the user community for reporting bugs and providing valuable feedback. We still have a long list of feedback that we plan on implementing over the upcoming weeks.. Maintenance Update 8.0.3
We just released a maintenance update (8.0.3) that corrects a few bugs and makes improvements to the lineup pane on the play ball screen. Here is a list of what is included in this release:
- Added each team's as-played starting rotation to the lineup pane (if the library has as-played lineups). This allows the user to easily see both the manager profile starting rotation and the as-played starting rotation when making pitching changes.
- Fixed a bug in the Edit Transaction Dialog that was causing the edit fields to initialize incorrectly.
- Updated the player mapping file.
- Updated the team mapping file.
- Updated the team detail import files.
As always, thanks to the user community for reporting bugs and providing valuable feedback. We still have a long list of feedback that we plan on implementing over the upcoming weeks.. Check Out Our Collection of Help Videos
Be sure to check out the videos posted on our Steam Community and YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSelmUjywNN8LiJzhchNMwh3XzKE...
Please let us know if there is a new topic you would like to see us create a video on.. Maintenance Update 8.0.1
Maintenance Update 8.0.1
This maintenance update (8.0.1) fixes a bug and also contains some easy to implement suggestions made by users. Here is a list of what is included in this update:
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from selecting a relief pitcher when they were pinch hit for in the previous inning.
- Fixed formatting issues with stats on the lineups pane and and the player popup.
- Added the team record to the team names on the in-game linescore.
- Added color and contrast to make it easier to read the "So far today" stats in the matchup pane.
- Users can now hit enter (instead of clicking the OK button) to record a manual dice roll.
. Maintenance Update 8.0.2
Maintenance Update 8.0.2
We just released a maintenance update (8.0.2) that corrects a few bugs. We also implemented a few suggestions made by users. Here is a list of what is included in this release:
- Added each team's starting rotation at the bottom of the lineup page.
- Changed the stats in the lineup pane so that they show both real-life stats and simulated stats side by side (just like it is done in the player popup).
- Fixed an issue with the load from profile button on the pick teams and pitchers page.
- Removed the wild pitch and passed ball options from the fielding option group because these options are no longer used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user from viewing player popups on the pitch hit and pinch run dialogs.
As always, thanks to the user community for reporting these bugs and providing valuable feedback.. What's New in Version 8?
- All new, dark themed, high-contrast user interface.
- Major improvements to the layout of the play ball page that result in less space wasted, and more information available. For example, you can view the matchup pane and the lineups pane at the same time; you can configure the size of the play by play window; you can choose to show/hide additional information for each player in the matchup pane; and you can choose to show/hide the lineup pane.
- Brand new player popup that contains more information, including a variety of split stats. The new popup also makes it much easier to compare a player's real-life and replay stats.
- Added a new scoring plays tab to the boxscore view. This tab shows the play by play for all scoring plays in a game. The scoring plays are organized by half-inning.
- Users can now fast play during a game to a specific game event (e.g. End of this half inning, End of this inning, Top of the 7th, Top of the 8th, Top of the 9th). More events will be added in future updates.
- Games are automatically saved after each play. This means that if your machine suddenly runs out of power, your operating system decides to reboot to install an update, or you experience a crash, your game will ready and waiting for you when you start back up.
- It is now possible to undo the last play during the game. This is great for when you forget to defend against the bunt when the opponent's pitcher is up, or when you accidentally enter the wrong dice when manually rolling the dice.
- It is now possible to reset a game that has been saved but you want to start it over.
- Added a brand new lineup history report. This report shows the lineup used by a team for every game in a replay.
- Added a brand new win/loss grid report that shows every teams record against every other team.
- Lots of updates to the game play by play, including a variety of calls that trigger of the overall ability of a player, how the player is doing so far in the replay, and how the player is doing so far in the game.
- Created a brand new team popup that is available during a game. You can access this popup by clicking on a team name in the linescore. The popup contains the current standings for each team's division, as well as the top players on the team.
- Brand new schedule generator that does a better job of generating more realistic schedules. In addition, schedule templates are now supported that allow generic schedules to be created and imported. Several templates are included that can be used for organization structures that are not supported by the schedule generator.
- Hitting streaks are now tracked by the game and integrated into the play by play, leaderboard, browse player page, and the boxscore.
- Batting average with runners in scoring position is now tracked by the game and integrated into the leaderboard, player popup, browse player page, and boxscore.
- Batting average with the bases loaded, and grand slams are now tracked by the game and integrated into the leader board, browse player page, player popup.
- Grounded into double plays is now tracked by the game and integrated into the leader board, boxscore, and browse player page.
- The playoff page now allows for a different number of series to be played in each round. This makes it possible to have playoff byes and makes it easy to include wild card rounds.
- Added quick access to the standings and win/loss grid from the playoff page.
- Added a quick access to the schedule from the playoff page, making it easier to jump between building a playoff and playing the games.
- The number of games in a playoff series is now a property of the round not an individual series. This makes it easier to build a playoff round.
- Improved the timing of the sound events, player flashing, and play by play.
- A new option has been added to export schedules with as played lineups -- all in a simplified format. The export file can easily be edited in Excel and imported back into the game. This makes it much easier to edit as played lineups, or create your own as played lineups.
- It is now possible to pinch hit or pinch run with a pitcher.
- The expanded state of library groups is now saved so that it persists even after you shutdown the game.
- Improvements were made to the computer manager's handling of the starting rotation.
- Position played has been added to a player's daily log.
- Importing players from another library allows you to specify what team you want the players to be placed on, instead of always putting the players on the free agent team.
- Created all new default team logos.
- New modified Lahman database that contains splits through 2018.
- Major updates to the season overview page that is easier to view, and includes more information (e.g., current MVP/Cy Young voting and current/longest hitting streaks) and more player pictures.
- When manually entering pitchers, it is now possible to specify either IP or BF for each pitcher.
- Improved the logic used for trade importing and trade execution.
- Updated the team details import file.
- Seamheads ballpark import feature now does a better job of picking a park image based on the year.
- Updated formatting of reports that make reports easier to read.
- Various bug fixes.
. 1965 Library Has Been Updated
The 1965 Library has just been updated and is available for installation directly from the Library Management page. This library was rebuilt from bottom up and includes custom ratings, splits, as-played lineups, transactions, ballparks, and more.
Case Simulator Weapons and Armors Expansion Pack 1 torrent Full
YANKAI'S TRIANGLE android apk download
Mega Collection Mega Pack pack
Armageddon - TCWE [FULL]
Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition download for windows PC
Pirates of the Polygon Sea [Crack Serial Key
Free Download Universe 24 .zip
Self-knowledge VR activation code download
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Special Zero Costume activation fix
The Last Look Activation Code [full version]