You Inc, Entrepreneur, Homepreneur, Globalpreneur & Infopreneur
Title: Defend Your Life: TD
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 10 Apr, 2015
Defend Your Life: TD is a tower defence (TD) game set inside the body of a patient on an operating table. You take control of the body's immune system to fight off waves of tapeworms, flu viruses, alcohol and other nasties. The game has the look of a 1970s educational cartoon. The graphics aren't actually bad. They're just a bit cringeworthy. However, there is a deliberate irony about the visual style and it's actually quite charming in some ways. For example, one of the hero units you can buy is based on the Incredible Hulk. As a TD game, it's quite well balanced and has the right mix to make it addictive fun. One slight drawback is that the menu sits on the right hand side of the screen and obscures the place where the creeps exit, which can cause great frustration when you can't click where you want to.. I like this game quite a bit. Yeah its a generic tower defense game but its done very well. The economy and upgrade functions are solid and all the towers are solid with the level design functional. Also the theme is under explored. The graphics are charming and well done.. Defend your life is a tower defense game which was inspired by Kingdom Rush.
- Unique setting. It\u2019s not just a usual fantasy setting which is typical for TD games. You defend the human body from different viruses and bacteria. There aren\u2019t many games in this setting, and this game is definitely the first one of this kind in TD genre.
- Although the game is a clone of Kingdom Rush, it has some new features. Magic tower has been replaced with a support tower. Each base tower can be upgraded into 2 different ones on level 1. Total number of towers is slightly higher than in KR. There are 3 skills instead of two.
- Game is simple to play
- There are game speed settings
- Although I found "Human Body" setting interesting, can anyone explain me what does Rocket Launcher do in my stomach? Why do bacteria wear iron helmets? I would advise to use antibiotics and vitamins instead of cannon towers. It would perfectly fit. The game looks like a lazily-done concept. My final impression about this story and setting is totally negative.
- This game was designed as free-to-play game for mobiles. There are consumable items which highly improve your defenses. Devs from KR cut these things when they ported the game to PC. But Alda Games decided to not waste their time and forced players to start the previous levels again and again to get "gems".
- Waves of each mission are short and always the same. It's pretty interesting to watch them during the first 2-3 missions. When you find out that the next levels have almost the same types of waves, you get bored.
The game is not bad. I think newcomers to TD genre would find "Defend your life" attractive. For these people I say wait for 60% discount and try it.
But I can't recommend this game for people like me who like to play...
Torrent Download [full version]
Rugby League Live 4 - World Cup Edition [Torrent]
Infinite Survival crack dll
ThreatGEN: Red vs. Blue download bittorrent pc
Dracula's Legacy crack 32 bit
FURIDASHI - ULTIMATE 200% torrent Full
PAYDAY 2: The Biker Heist activation code free
FAR: Lone Sails - Digital Collector's Edition Free Download key ser...
Broken Reality - Digital Soundtrack rar Download
Last Anime boy: Complete crack unlock code and serial