Anyland Free Download [PC]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
- Please note you need VR to create & build, but can explore & chat with just mouse and keyboard. -
Anyland is an open virtual reality universe to create your home, chat with others, explore & live in! Made from the ground up for VR, and shaped by all of us together. A blank canvas for your imagination with no predefined stories and themes... it's up to all of us together to invent the world. Build, script, share, collect, meet friends, have parties, play games, watch videos, explore areas, and make history in a new reality!
"Mind blowing ... So much you can do" –MrLeadFellow
"Possibly the most addictive, creative and fun thing I have done in VR yet!" –GraphicsMonkey
"Where all my VR time is going right now ... AMAZING!" –Choates
"I love it!" –Pendleton Ward, Adventure Time creator
- Video music by Rimsky, and with a Creative Commons license, Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com, and Argofox. Related keywords: vr modeling, mmo, crafting, roleplay. Anyland has a sibling called Manyland. -
Thanks to all Patreons who support development!
* Aaron * Arch * Koolala * DAgility * Delco * Fazzi * Ferny * Frash * Fwiller * Gabgab * Garry * Giodude * Hungry Bunny * Jacob * Jennproc * Jinx * Lady Eight * Laughing Flower * Nebula * Nicolas Cage * Pen * Saf * Shannon * Shevtsov * Silverfish * SirDesh * Thifa Fordring * Tombot * Xau * Yoofaloof * Zetaphor * Zid * 7ad7b8b382
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Massively Multiplayer
Anyland + Manyland
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2016
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10, at 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For creating & building, requires a PC with Vive or Oculus Touch which is rated VR Ready (the green zone) by the SteamVR performance test tool. Exploring can be done without VR
+Make your own games
+Simple yet complex
+Lots to do
-Not a whole lot of people
A good download, Not many people playing this social game and you can't really have a social game without the social aspect, but it's really fun and creative. Most of all, it's free!
If you liked this review Click here<\/a> and follow for more reviews of VR titles. And Click here<\/a> if you want to request reviews on other VR ti...
Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. - 60,000+ players!:
In the first week since launch more than 60k players have made an escape attempt in Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.!
1st week statistics:
- More than a million rounds fired.
- 8 metric tons of gruel consumed.
- Thousands of Turret Prisoner Wellness Systems off-line.*
- Planet-wide nuclear fallout.
- Robot-Human relations at an all-time high.
A huge thank you to all the players who have helped make the Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. launch a success!
*Turret Prisoner Wellness Systems were
harmed in the launch of this product.
. Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. - Welcome!
Welcome to Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.!
We hope you are as excited as we are for the upcoming release, and we can't wait for you to get your hands on the game!
As we put the last touches on the final build and wait for launch, check out the Official Trailer
and get your outrun fix with some Lazerhawk![lazerhawk.bandcamp.com]